Arab American Dialogue
Volume 9, No. 1 August/September 1997
1997 - Table of Contents
Click Here to See Contents of
Al-Hewar Center, Inc.
P.O. Box 2104
Vienna, Virginia 22180 USA
Phone: (703) 281-6277
Fax: (703) 281-0528
The Arab-American Dialogue is a
cultural and political magazine published in metropolitan Washington, DC, by Al-Hewar
Center, Inc. It is designed to serve Arab Americans and all others with an interest in
events in the Middle East, US-Arab relations, and the Arab World. Statements and opinions
expressed herein do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of
The Arab-American Dialogue.
- Americas New Middle East by Laura Drake
- Reflections on the Arabs of Israel by Ambassador of
Jordan Dr. Marwan Muasher
- The Fate of Palestine by Ameen Rihani
- Outline of Bahrains Economic Strategies by
Ambassador of Bahrain Muhammad Abdul Ghaffar
- Lebanese Hail Lifting of Travel Ban as Recognition
of Countrys Progress by Ambassador of Lebanon Dr. Mohamad Chatah
- Senator Spencer Abraham and Arab American Community
Applaud Decision to Lift Lebanon Travel Ban
- Congress Provides Extra Benefits for Israel by Dr.
James J. Zogby
- Saudi Arabia Encouraging Stronger Regional
- The State of Education in the Arab World by Dr.
- The Representation of Islam in the American Media by
- The Role of the Intellectual in Society by Dr.
- The People of Libya are Suffering Under UN Sanctions
by A. Omar Turbi
- Kuwait Sets Example Through Extensive Aid Programs
- Spotlight on: School of Islamic and Social Sciences
- In the Spotlight: Center for the Global South
Home Page | Al-Hewar
Center | Calendar | Magazines | Subscriptions | Feedback | Advertising
Copyright © 1999 Al-Hewar
Center, Inc. All rights reserved.
For more information, please
contact Al-Hewar via e-mail